For maximum impact, a digital plan must be baked into a company’s tradeshow production. While booth design is important, maximum reach occurs with a digital plan integrated before, during, and post-event.
The evolution of conference planning from simply a booth, to booth + digital, is causing a reset in planning for your next tradeshow. While a beautiful booth and/or hosting extravagant parties resonates with prospects, a well-orchestrated digital strategy extends beyond the conference, and can significantly boost a company’s brand and business objectives.
How to integrate digital into your event?
Think of your next tradeshow as an opportunity to produce personalized content and boost your brand presence.
2022 and beyond → 5 things you should be doing at every tradeshow:
- Professional coverage: this includes a professional media team dedicated to your booth’s activities and company presence at the tradeshow. This might include documenting speaking events that feature your company employees.
- Real time presence: in order to maximize social media algorithms and coverage, posts from your event should be timely. Timely, meaning real-time or same day.
- Breakout sessions: host breakout education breakout sessions at your booth. These may include customer/ambassadors sharing their experience with your product or service,
- Schedule customer interviews: leverage the tradeshow to interview customers, and then share in the form of case studies or testimonials. This requires a video plan that includes audio, lighting, scripting, editing, and distribution.
- LinkedIn updates: use the tradeshow as an opportunity to produce high-quality, content-rich stories about your employees, company, stakeholder, and customers.
Let’s work together…
PJ Media is a full-service 360˚ conference planning and event production agency.
We create tradeshow experiences, incorporating beautiful design with a 360˚ digital strategy that includes social media management, content creation, and professional photographers/videographers. Contact us today and let’s talk about your marketing needs for your next event!